Genshin Impact is a game that has proceeded to develop and present more characters. Albedo is a five-star geo blade client who has stayed a famous decision because of his one of a kind help capacities. In the event that you are sufficiently fortunate to pull Albedo, you will need to know how to take advantage of the person.
To do this, you should climb him the whole way to even out 90 and maximize his gifts in general. This will take a lot of materials that come from a few unique areas in the game. To assist you with getting your Albedo maximized as fast as could really be expected, the aide beneath is here to walk you through each thing you really want to even out him up.
Albedo is a 5-star Geo character in Genshin Impact and the Chief Alchemist for the Knights of Favonius. He holds huge loads of information about speculative chemistry and through Sucrose as his associate, learns an extraordinary arrangement about the universe of Teyvat.
Albedo is gotten as a restricted 5-star character in Genshin Impact, meaning he’s just accessible when he’s highlighted on a Limited Banner. As of this composition, the last time Albedo had the option to call was on November 24, 2021, as a restricted re-run close by Eula.
- Normal Attack: Perform up to 5 rapid strikes.
- Charged Attack: Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to unleash 2 rapid sword strikes.
- Plunging Attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE damage upon impact.
- Abiogenesis: Solar Isotoma: Albedo creates a Solar Isotoma using alchemy, which deals AoE Geo DMG on appearance. The Solar Isotoma has the following properties:
- When opponents within the Solar Isotoma take field DMG, the Solar Isotoma will generate Transient Blossoms which deal AoE Geo DMG. DMG dealt scales off of Albedo’s DEF.
- Transient Blossoms can only be generated once every 2 seconds.
- When a character is located at the locus of the Solar Isotoma, the Solar Isotoma will accumulate Geo power to form a crystallized platform that lifts the character up to a certain height. Only one crystallized platform can exist at a time.
- Solar Isotoma is considered a Geo construct. Only one Solar Isotoma created by Albedo himself can exist at a time.
- Hold to designate the location of the skill.
- Rite of Progeniture: Tectonic Tide: Under Albedo’s command, Geo crystals surge and burst forth, dealing AoE Geo DMG in front of him. If a Solar Isotoma created by Albedo himself is on the field, 7 Fatal Blossoms will be generated in the Solar Isotoma field, bursting violently into bloom and dealing AoE Geo DMG.
- Tectonic Tide DMG and Fatal Blossom DMG will not generate Transient Blossoms.
- Flash of Genius: When Albedo crafts Weapon Ascension Materials, he has a 10% chance to receive double the product.
- Calcite Might: Transient Blossoms generated by Abiogenesis: Solar Isotoma deal 25% more DMG to opponents whose HP is below 50%.
- Homuncular Nature: Using Rite of Progeniture: Tectonic Tide increases the Elemental Mastery of nearby party members by 125%.
- Flower of Eden: Transient Blossoms generated by Albedo’s Abiogenesis: Solar Isotoma regenerate 1.2 Energy for Albedo.
- Opening of Phanerozoic: Transient Blossoms generated by Abiogenesis: Solar Isotoma grant Albedo Fatal Reckoning for 30 seconds. Unleashing Rite of Progeniture: Tectonic Tide consumes all stacks of Fatal Reckoning. Each stack of Fatal Reckoning consumed increases the DMG dealt by Fatal Blossoms and Rite of Progeniture: Tectonic Tide’s burst DMG by 30% of Albedo’s DEF. This effect stacks up to 4 times.
- Grace of Helios: Increases the level of Abiogenesis: Solar Isotoma by 3.
- Descent of Divinity: Active party members within the Solar Isotoma field have their Plunging Attack DMG increased by 30%.
- Tide of Hadean: Increases the level of Rite of Progeniture: Tectonic Tide by 3.
- Dust of Purification: Active party members within the Solar Isotoma field who are protected by a shield created by Crystallize have their DMG increased by 17%.
|Level 20||x1 Prithiva Topaz Silver, x3 Cecilia, x3 Divining Scroll, x20,000 Mora|
|Level 40||x3 Prithiva Topaz Fragment, x2 Basalt Pillar, x10 Cecilia, x15 Divining Scroll, x40,000 Mora|
|Level 50||x6 Prithiva Topaz Fragment, x4 Basalt Pillar, x20 Cecilia, x12 Sealed Scroll, x60,000 Mora|
|Level 60||x3 Prithiva Topaz Chunk, x8 Basalt Pillar, x30 Cecilia, x18 Sealed Scroll, x80,000 Mora|
|Level 70||x6 Prithiva Topaz Chunk, x12 Basalt Pillar, x45 Cecilia, x12 Forbidden Curse Scroll, x100,000 Mora|
|Level 80||x6 Prithiva Topaz Gemstone, x20 Basalt Pillar, x60 Cecilia, x24 Forbidden Curse Scroll, x120,000 Mora|