Kamisato Ayato is a forthcoming 5-star Hydro Sword character, the profoundly expected head of the Kamisato Clan. Kamisato Ayato’s present unit provides him with a touch of everything, with DPS, sub-DPS, and backing capacities. He’ll probably be an extraordinary expansion to any record.
Kamisato Ayato will be gotten as a restricted 5-star character in Genshin Impact, meaning he’s just accessible when he’s highlighted on a Limited Banner. As of this composition, Kamisato Ayato isn’t yet delivered and will deliver at some point in Version 2.6.
His present capacities and heavenly bodies are intelligent of the Version 2.6 beta test. Any progressions will be refreshed in this guide once he authoritatively drops on the live server.
- Normal Attack: Performs up to 5 rapid strikes.
- Charged Attack: Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to dash forward and perform an iai.
- Plunging Attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
- Kamisato Art: Kyouka: Kamisato Ayato shifts positions, leaving a watery illusion at his original location and entering the Soukai Kanka state. The watery illusion will taunt nearby opponents and explode after a certain time or when attacked, dealing AoE Hydro DMG.
- Soukai Kanka: In this state, Kamisato Ayato uses his Shunsuiken to engage in blindingly fast attacks, causing DMG from his Normal Attacks to be converted into AoE Hydro DMG. This cannot be overridden. It also has the following properties:
- After a Shunsuiken attack hits an opponent, it will grant Ayato the Wave Flash effect, increasing the DMG dealt by Shunsuiken based on Ayato’s current Max HP. The initial maximum number of Wave Flash stacks is 4, and 1 stack can be gained through Shunsuiken every 0.1 seconds. This effect will be dispelled when Soukai Kanka ends.
- Kamisato Ayato’s resistance ot interruption is increased.
- Unable to use Charged or Plunging Attacks.
- Soukai Kanka: Will be cleared when Ayato leaves the field. Using Kamisato Art: Kyouka again while in the Soukai Kanka state will end that state.
- Additionally: Kamisato Art: Kyouka’s CD will decrease when the Normal Attacks of nearby party members hit opponents.
- Cooldown: 20 seconds.
- Kamisato Art: Suiyuu: Unveils a garden of purity that extinguishes all cacophony within. While this space exists, Bloomwater Blades will constantly rain down and attack opponents within its AoE, dealing Hydro DMG and increasing the ATK SPD of characters within (excluding Ayato himself).
- Cooldown: 20 seconds.
- Kamisato Art: Kiyotaki Jouhou: Kamisato Art: Kyouka has the following properties: After it is used, Kamisato Ayato will gain 2 Wave Flash stacks, and when the water illusion explodes due to being attacked, Ayato will gain a Wave Flash effect equal to the maximum number of stacks possible.
- Kamisato Art: Katsusui Senkoku: Kamisato Art: Suiyuu’s DMG is increased based on 3% of Ayato’s Max HP.
- Kamisato Art: Daily Cooking: When Ayato cooks a dish perfectly, he has a 18% chance to receive an additional “Suspicious” dish of the same type.
- Kyouka Fushi: Shunsuiken DMG is increased by 30% against opponents with 50% HP or less.
- World Source: Wave Flash’s maximum stack count is increased to 5. When Kamisato Ayato has at least 3 Wave Flash stacks, his Max HP is increased by 40%.
- Gensui Ichiro: Increases the Level of Kamisato Art: Suiyuu by 3.
- Endless Flow: After using Kamisato Art: Suiyuu, all nearby party members (excluding Kamisato Ayato himself) deal 20% increased Normal Attack DMG for 10 seconds.
- To Admire the Flowers: Increases the Level of Kamisato Art: Kyouka by 3.
- Boundless Origin: After using Kamisato Art: Kyouka, Ayato’s next Shunsuiken attack will create 2 extra Shunsuiken strikes when they hit opponents, each one dealing 300% of Ayato’s ATK as DMG. Both these Shunsuiken attacks will not be affected by Wave Flash.
|Level 20||x1 Varunada Lazurite Silver, x3 Sakura Bloom, x3 Old Handguard, x20,000 Mora|
|Level 40||x3 Varunada Lazuirte Fragment, x2 Dew of Repudiation, x10 Sakura Bloom, x15 Old Handguard, x40,000 Mora|
|Level 50||x6 Varunada Lazurite Fragment, x4 Dew of Repudiation, x20 Sakura Bloom, x12 Kageuchi Handguard, x60,000 Mora|
|Level 60||x3 Varunada Lazurite Chunk, x8 Dew of Repudiation, x30 Sakura Bloom, x18 Kageuchi Handguard, x80,000 Mora|
|Level 70||x6 Varunada Lazurite Chunk, x12 Dew of Repudiation, x45 Sakura Bloom, x12 Famed Handguard, x100,000 Mora|
|Level 80||x6 Varunada Lazurite Gemstone, x20 Dew of Repudiation, x60 Sakura Bloom, x24 Famed Handguard x120,000 Mora|