Crystal Tears are things that you can use to expand the impacts of the Flask of Wondrous Physick in Elden Ring. You can procure these exceptional things by investigating the guide in the game. You can either purchase these from a Merchant or get them as drops from foes. Also, you might get Crystal Tears from an NPC. Since Crystal Tears are particularly significant in things in the game, it is critical to know how to utilize them. Be that as it may, assuming you are among the numerous players who don’t have the foggiest idea how to utilize these tears, we have recently the aide for you. Here, we will tell you the best way to involve Crystal Tears in the game.
How to Use Crystal Tears in Elden Ring?
To involve Crystal Tears in Elden Ring, you want the Flask of Wonderous Physick. When you get the Flask of Wonderous Physick, you want to blend the Tears in with it at a Site of Grace. What’s more that’s the long and short of it. Additionally, there are 16 unique Crystal Tear types that you can gain in Elden Ring.
- Cerulean Crystal Tear – This Crystal Tear in Elden Ring helps restore half of your total FP in a mixed physick.
- Crimsonburst – The Crimsonburst Crystal Tear helps in slowly restoring your HP for a set period of time in the mixed physick.
- Ruptured – Use this tear to cause the explosion of a concoction in mixed physick.
- Crimson – Provides restoration of half of your total HP in mixed physick.
- Opaline Bubbletear – Use this crystal to reduce your damage in mixed physick significantly.
- Faith-Knot – Results in a temporary boost to faith in mixed physick.
- Spiked Cracked Tear – Increases the potency of charged attacks for a set period of time in mixed physick.
- Strength-Knot – Provides a brief boost to strength in mixed physick.
- Winged – Brief reduction in mixed physick equip load.
- Thorny Cracked – This item helps convert any damage you receive into HP in mixed physick.
- Magic-Shrouding Cracked – You will receive a temporary boost to your magic attacks in mixed physick.
- Holy-Shrouding Cracked – A brief boost to holy attacks in mixed physick.
- Lightning-Shrouding Cracked – Receive a brief boost to lightning attacks in mixed physick.
- Twiggy Cracked – Results in a brief halt to rune loss upon death in mixed physick.
- Leaden Hardtear – Receive a brief poise boost in mixed physick.
- Greenburst – Brief boost to stamina recovery speed in mixed physick.
- Crimsonspill – Brief boost to max HP in mixed physick.
- Crimson Bubbletear – Upon coming close to death, you will receive an HP restoration in mixed physick.
- Flame-Shrouding Cracked – A brief boost to fire attack power.
- Crimsonwhorl Bubbletear – Convert any received damage into HP in mixed physick.
So the writing is on the wall. This is all you want to be familiar with Crystal Tears in Elden Ring and how to utilize them. As may be obvious, utilizing these things can be very useful, so we suggest you don’t keep away from them.
Also Read: How to Empower Great Runes in Elden Ring