Elden Ring has a wide scope of weapons and their various sorts for players to investigate. Katanas are a sort of weapon that is the most ideal in mid-range battles. Uchigatana Katana is one of the beginning weapons for the Samurai Classes. It can incur Hemorrhage status impacts upon your adversaries. Furthermore, it is really useful for penetrating and slicing assaults during battle. Assuming you are pondering to get your hands on this katana, stress not. This is our aide while heading to get Uchigatana Katana in Elden Ring.
How to Get Uchigatana Katana in Elden Ring?
You can observe it situated within the Deathtouched Catacombs. Follow these means to track down Uchigatana Katana:
- Make a beeline for the Deathtouched Catacombs which is toward the west of the Saintsbridge.
- When you enter the Catacombs, accept a left section as you get down the steps.
- You will track down a few skeletons, and you can either get them out or try not to battle them.
- You will likewise experience the Black Knife Assasin around there on the off chance that you have not crushed him yet.
- As you investigate the tombs, head straight and lower part of the passage.
- You will track down a switch close to a sculpture. Pull up that switch to open an entryway
- Then, at that point, move up and follow a limited entry to enter an area of bowmen from previously
- You will observe the Uchigatana Katana on the corner edge of the stage on a dead body (probably a bowman).
- Collaborate with the loot stays to employ the Uchigatana katana.