- Explore to the page you need to erase.
- Click the three lines in the upper right corner of the page.
- On the menu that shows up, click Delete Page.
- Affirm your choice by clicking OK.
The most effective method to Delete a Page in Confluence
How would I Delete a made page in Confluence?
To erase a page in Confluence, follow these means:
1. Explore to the page you need to erase and tap the stuff symbol in the upper right corner.
2. Click Delete Page.
3. Affirm your choice and snap OK.
Where is the Delete button in Confluence?
There is no Delete button in Confluence
Where do erased Confluence pages go?
Conversion pages are erased after a specific measure of time has elapsed. Pages that have been erased inside the most recent 30 days are consequently cleansed from the framework.
How would I Delete different pages in Confluence?
To erase various pages in Confluence, you first need to open the Pages board and select the pages you need to erase. Then, click the Delete button close to each page title.
What is erase page tree in Confluence?
An erase page tree is a Confluence highlight that permits managers to erase every one of the pages in a particular subtree of the page tree.
How would I move a page in Confluence?
To move a page in Confluence, follow these means:
- Click on the page you need to move.
- Click on the three lines in the upper left corner of the page.
- Click on “Move Page.”
- Enter the new URL for the page in the “New URL” field and snap on “Alright.”
- Conversion will divert you to the new page.
Where is Confluence Tools menu?
The Confluence Tools menu can be tracked down in the upper left-hand corner of the principal window.
How To Delete A Page In Confluence?
How would I Delete a Confluence page on Youtube?
To erase a Confluence page on YouTube, go to the page and select the stuff symbol in the upper right corner. From the menu that shows up, select “Erase Page.
How would I rename a page in Confluence?
To rename a page in Confluence, follow these means:
- Explore to the page you need to rename.
- In the upper left corner of the page, click the pinion symbol.
- In the “Page Properties” window that opens, click the “Naming” tab.
- In the “Naming” segment, type another name for the page in the “Name” field.
Could we at any point reestablish an erased page in Confluence?
Indeed, you can reestablish an erased page in Confluence.
How would I see page history in Confluence?
To see page history in Confluence, go to the “History” tab and snap on the “Page History” button.
How would I move a Confluence page in mass?
Conversion pages can be moved in mass utilizing the Confluence Bulk Import apparatus.
How would I erase an undertaking page in Jira?
To erase an undertaking page in Jira, follow these means:
1. Explore to the undertaking page you need to erase.
2. Click the three lines in the upper left corner of the page.
3. Select Delete Page from the dropdown menu.
4. Affirm your decision by clicking Yes in the exchange box that shows up.
Where could space settings in Confluence be?
Juncture permits you to set space settings in the Admin region.
How would I Organize Confluence pages?
There is nobody size-fits-all response to this inquiry, as the most ideal way to sort out Confluence pages will shift contingent upon the particular necessities of your association. In any case, a few hints on the most proficient method to coordinate Confluence pages incorporate making envelopes and subfolders, sorting out pages by point or capability, and utilizing labels.
Also Read: How to Make a Hoe in Minecraft