Minecraft is quite possibly the most famous title accessible on practically all stages. This incorporates a control center, PC, and, surprisingly, versatile. In any case, one stage you might be pondering is VR. Luckily, Minecraft can be played on Oculus Quest 2. However, this might make their request how to play Minecraft on Oculus Quest 2.
Playing Minecraft in VR on your Oculus Quest 2 shifts relying upon the rendition of the game you have. Minecraft Bedrock Edition is a lot simpler to get working than the Java Edition. This is the way to play both Minecraft Bedrock and Java Editions on Oculus Quest 2.
Instructions to play Minecraft Bedrock on Oculus Quest 2
The Bedrock Edition of Minecraft is for all intents and purposes all set with Oculus Quest 2. You just have to set up a couple of steps. This is the way to play Minecraft Bedrock on Oculus Quest 2.
- Connect your Oculus Quest 2 and PC utilizing the Oculus Link application.
- Make an easy route for Minecraft on your work area.
- Open Oculus Link on your PC and send off Minecraft.
Step by step instructions to play Minecraft Java on Oculus Quest 2
Getting the Java Edition of Minecraft to deal with Oculus Quest 2 requires somewhat more exertion. Yet, the advantage of this variant is that you can play with mods. This is the way to play Minecraft Java on Oculus Quest 2.
- Introduce the Oculus Link application and the Java Edition(Client) of Minecraft on your PC.
- Introduce the Vivecraft mod and Steam VR on your PC.
- Open the Oculus Link, then SteamVR on your PC.
- Select the Airlink Interface from your Oculus Quest 2.
- Utilize your right regulator to choose the virtual work area.
- Open Minecraft Java under Vivecraft and select play.
Minecraft is as of now an absolutely exhilarating and fun game, yet VR takes it to an unheard of level. On the off chance that you have an Oculus Quest 2, we suggest giving Minecraft a shot in VR for yourself!