Zhongli’s rising materials comprise some more established Genshin Impact adversaries. With the arrival of Inazuma, the overflow of accessible Genshin Impact supervisors might be overpowering to a large number. Fortunately, with regards to the Geo Archon, the assets players need are on the whole beautiful fundamental. All of Zhongli’s climb materials can be cultivated in Liyue.
Zhongli is a 5-star Geo Polearm character who is additionally the Geo Archon, Morax. As one of the Archons of the game, Zhongli is prestigious for his amazing strength and adaptability and exists as one of the chief backings of Genshin Impact.
Zhongli is gotten as a restricted 5-star character in Genshin Impact, meaning he’s just accessible when he’s highlighted on a Limited Banner. As of this composition, the last time Zhongli had the option to bring was on January 25, 2022, as a restricted re-run close by Ganyu. Things for his climb, yet players would likewise need to plan an adequate number of materials to step up Zhongli’s abilities. This article gives a rundown of the relative multitude of things required for Zhongli.
Refreshed on January 21, 2022, by Nahda Nabiilah: It’s no question that Zhongli is perhaps the best help in Genshin Impact. Numerous players that own this character have guaranteed that they totally failed to remember how to evade since the time the Geo Archon joined their party. First class cautious capacity, however, Zhongli likewise offers different utilities, making it an unquestionable requirement to have character. Subsequently, it’s nothing unexpected that fans constantly anticipate this unit to return. While numerous adversaries have been delivered to diminish his safeguard’s capacities, Zhongli is as yet suitable in many battles, even at the best quality game substance like the Spiral Abyss.
- Normal Attack: Performs up to 6 consecutive spear strikes.
- Charged Attack: Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to lunge forward, causing stone spears to fall along his path.
- Plunging Attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
- Dominus Lapidis: Every mountain, rock, and inch of land is filled with the power of Geo, but those who can wield such powers freely are few and far between.
- Press: Commands the power of the earth to create a Stone Stele.
- Hold: Causes nearby Geo energy to explode, causing the following effects: If their maximum number hasn’t been reached, creates a Stone Stele.
- Creates a shield of jade. The shield’s DMG Absorption scales are based on Zhongli’s Max HP.
- Deals AoE Geo DMG.
- If there are nearby targets with the Geo element, it will drain a large amount of Geo element from a maximum of 2 such targets. This effect does not cause DMG.
- Stone Stele: When created, deals AoE Geo DMG.
- Additionally, it will intermittently resonate with other nearby Geo constructs, dealing Geo DMG to surrounding opponents.
- The Stone Stele is considered a Geo construct that can both be climbed and used to block attacks.
- Only one Stele created by Zhongli himself may initially exist at any one time.
- Jade Shield:
- Possesses 150% DMG Absorption against all Elemental and Physical DMG.
- Characters protected by the Jade Shield will decrease the Elemental RES and Physical RES of opponents in a small AoE by 20%. This effect cannot be stacked.
- Planet Befall: Brings a falling meteor down to earth, dealing massive Geo DMG to opponents caught in its AoE and applying the Petrification status to them.
- Arcanum of Crystal: Refunds 15% of the ores used when Forging Polearm-type weapons.
- Resonant Waves: When the Jade Shield takes DMG, it will Fortify:
- Fortified characters have a 5% increased Shield Strength.
- Can stack up to 5 times, and lasts until the Jade Shield disappears.
- Dominance of Earth: Zhongli deals bonus DMG based on his Max HP:
- Normal Attack, Charged Attack, and Plunging Attack DMG is increased by 1.39% of Max HP.
- Dominus Lapidis’ Stone Stele, resonance, and hold DMG is increased by 1.9% of Max HP.
- Planet Befall’s DMG is increased by 33% of Max HP.
- Rock, the Backbone of Earth: Increases the maximum number of Stone Steles created by Dominus Lapidis that may exist simultaneously to 2.
- Stone, the Cradle of Jade: Planet Befall grants nearby characters on the field a Jade Shield when it descends.
- Jade, Shimmering through Darkness: Increases the Level of Dominus Lapidis by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Topaz, Unbreakable and Fearless: Increases Planet Befall’s AoE by 20% and increases the duration of Planet Befall’s Petrification effect by 2s.
- Lazuli, Herald of the Order: Increases the Level of Planet Befall by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Chrysos, Bounty of Dominator: When the Jade Shield takes DMG, 40% of that incoming DMG is converted to HP for the current character. A single instance of regeneration cannot exceed 8% of that character’s Max HP.
|Level 20||x1 Prithiva Topaz Silver, x3 Cor Lapis, x3 Slime Condensate, x20,000 Mora|
|Level 40||x3 Prithiva Topaz Fragment, x2 Basalt Pillar, x10 Cor Lapis, x15 Slime Condensate, x40,000 Mora|
|Level 50||x6 Prithiva Topaz Fragment, x4 Basalt Pillar, x20 Cor Lapis, x12 Slime Secretions, x60,000 Mora|
|Level 60||x3 Prithiva Topaz Chunk, x8 Basalt Pillar, x30 Cor Lapis, x18 Slime Secretions, x80,000 Mora|
|Level 70||x6 Prithiva Topaz Chunk, x12 Basalt Pillar, x45 Cor Lapis, x12 Slime Concentrate, x100,000 Mora|
|Level 80||x6 Prithiva Topaz Gemstone, x20 Basalt Pillar, x60 Cor Lapis, x24 Slime Concentrate, x120,000 Mora|