Comet Azur is one of the most impressive spells that you can get in Elden Ring. Furthermore, since this is a strong spell it is likewise concealed in a very later piece of the game. In any case, in the event that you can hurry to it early and work on your details encompassing it you can be extremely strong and will bring down adversaries without any problem. So in this guide let us investigate how to get Comet Azur in Elden Ring, additionally figure out how to involve it and best fight for it.
How to Get Comet Azur in Elden Ring
You can get the Comet Azur by conversing with the Primeval Sorcerer Azur close to the Hermit town.
- Quick Travel to the Seethewater Terminus site of Grace.
- Take left toward the south, You will see blockades, and watch, overlook and run past them.
- You ought to head towards the pool of magma.
- Continue to follow the way of the magma lake and you ought to ultimately be traveling east.
- Then, continue to go east until you see one more arrangement of blockades. Here you should make a slight turn towards the north.
- You should arrive at the Hermit Village.
- Continue to travel north and you will track down the supervisor Demi-Human Queen Maggie.
- You can decide to battle it or totally overlook it, resting at the site of beauty that is known as Primeval Sorcerer Azur.
- Behind the site of beauty, you will observe an alchemist that has a green gem like the cap. This is the Sorcerer Azur.
- Converse with him and he will give you the Comet Azur.
How to Use Comet Azur in Elden Ring
You can utilize the Comet Azur with any staff that has 3 memory spaces. Your personality additionally ought to have an Intelligence of 60 to utilize this spell.
- Go to any site of elegance.
- Pick Memorize spells.
- Here prepare the Comet Azur as your spell.
Make a point to have Comet Azur chosen prior to utilizing your staff. When you do you will utilize Comet Azur.
Do recall whether you don’t have 3 memory openings you will not have the option to utilize this spell. In any case, you can without much of a stretch increment your memory opening with the assistance of a Memory stone. One of the supervisors who drop memory stone is Red Wolf of Radagon.
Best Recommend Staffs for utilizing Comet Azur
- Shooting star Staff
- Azur’s Glintstone Staff
- Demi-Human Queen’s Staff
- Carian Glintblade Staff
- Lusat’s Glintstone Staff
That summarizes this aide on the best way to get and involve the Comet Azur in Elden Ring and the best-suggested fights for it. Remember to really take a look at our other aide on the best staff to use in the early and the late game. Also for additional things on this game look at our Elden Ring Section.
- Elden Ring: How To Upgrade Ashes?
- Elden Ring: How To Get Uchigatana Katana?
- Elden Ring: How To Find The Best Weapons?
- Elden Ring: How To Summon Lhutel The Headless Spirit?