Golden Scarab is a Talisman that you ought to get as soon as conceivable in Elden Ring. It is a Talisman that helps the quantity of runes you get for each rival you dispense with. Presently you can see the reason why such countless players are after it. And keeping in mind that getting it is a piece drawn-out, you can totally finish it rapidly assuming you know how. So in this guide let us investigate how to get and involve the Golden Scarab in Elden Ring, likewise find out about the Abandoned Cave area.
Step by step instructions to Get the Golden Scarab in Elden Ring
You can get the Golden Scarab in Elden Ring from the Abandoned Cave. In the cavern, you should overcome the Cleanrot Knights to get this charm from them as a drop.
Deserted Cave Location for Golden Scarab in Elden Ring
- Quick Travel to the Smoldering Wall site of effortlessness and go east. You will go over a gorge associated by trees. Cross the tree to enter the cavern.
- On the other hand, you could likewise go to the Sellia Crystal Tunnel in Caelid. In the event that you don’t have this site of beauty then you can likewise go to Chair-Crypt of Sellia. When you arrive at any of these locales go southwest.
- Utilize the site of beauty and afterward begin advancing down in the cavern. While advancing down be careful of the red decay, you can look out for stages to decrease the decay development. Additionally, utilize the Crimson Tears flagon to recapture any lost wellbeing.
- Continue to advance until you see a deactivated Pendulum Statue. Here take left.
- Takedown any contagious spellcasters or rodents that you might go over, you can likewise disregard and run past them.
- As you navigate the passage you’ll arrive at the brilliant fog divider.
- Go through it to begin the supervisor battle.
- There are two Cleanrot Knight supervisors, one that utilizes a sickle and the other that combos a lance and a blade.
- Rout both these managers and they will drop the Golden Scarab Talisman.
Step by step instructions to Use the Golden Scarab
You can involve the Golden Scarab by preparing it as one of your charms. When you have it prepared, it will allow you around 20% more runes for each adversary you kill.
That covers all that you should be aware of how to get the Golden Scarab from the Abandoned Cave in Elden Ring, and how to utilize it. Since you like playing this game make certain to actually take a look at our different aides on Elden Ring.